Our Affordable Pricing
Low cost, fully hosted volunteer abroad programs
3. 24/7 in-country support
4. Pre-departure support from your Program Manager
5. Airport pick-up
6. Personalized preparation tools, guides and check lists
7. Access to KIVOLEX preferred insurance and flights partners
8. Certificate of International Volunteering
1. A 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment.
2. The Medical project has an additional surcharge of US$50 per week for additional supervision, materials, and logistics involved. The Animal Welfare project has a one-off surcharge of US$80 which covers costs involved in supervision and transport, and goes directly to the veterinarian volunteers are working with. The Sustainable Agriculture project has a one-off surcharge of US$80 and the Construction and Renovation project has an additional surcharge of US$49 per week which covers supervision, materials and logistics involved with these projects.
3. Independent volunteers under the age of 18 will have an additional cost of US$80 per week added to their program fee to cover extra logistical support provided by the local team.
4. Additional things to budget for include: Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check and return to the airport when your program finishes.
5. Recommended spending money: Volunteers in Tanzania generally find US$50-75 per week to be sufficient for expenses.